{Homesteading in Action}

We recently needed a few good, recent pics for my work, so we asked our photographer friend Eric to come over for dinner one Friday and bring his equipment. We didn't really get too many that will work, since we spent so much time being silly, but it sure was fun! I thought I'd post some here since they are of us in the kitchen making dinner (homemade pizza Friday, of course!). Enjoy!


Ugh...I should NOT have worn such a 'blouse-y' top. I look huge!
And seriously, if this were just another Friday Pizza night, I certainly wouldn't have been wearing white.



Stirring the bloomed yeast for the pizza dough...


Kissing break, 'cause we like to make you gag.


A good cook tastes EVERY step! So do fat kids...


Pulling the pizza crust dough...


*Gaaaaaaaaag*


Sauce McGauce. Homemade, 'cause that's how I roll.
Check out the cool motion technique E-dawg used on the ladle. Ooh...like a ghost...



Show this to me if I ever complain that Jean's not a good sport.


Handwashing the dishes. It's as much a part of cooking in our house as garlic, or carbs.

4 comments:

  1. You guys are so funny! I love, love, LOVE your apron!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are adorable, seriously.. we need to hang out more :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Tiffani: Thanks lady! I bought it at HomeGoods a while back, and even though I'm somewhat of a 'collector' of aprons, this is the only one I ever wear :)

    @Amanda: Totally. Agreed! Well, about the hanging out part. The jury's still out on the adorable part, but thanks for saying so! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are too cute!! Garlic is a big part of our household too, it didn't used to be, dh balked a bit at first but now its part of his genes I think, he has been assimilated!! lol

    Dana

    ReplyDelete