{October Menu}



Since half of September was spent gallivanting (OK, not exactly) around the UK, I didn't plan a menu. I thought that as long as I had the basics in the house, I'd be able to pull dinners together on the fly. It's been OK, but I definitely miss having my menu all planned out, thus the October menu a week early.

Just before we left on vacay we had a power outage thanks to Irene (bi-otch) and lost everything in our freezer. While that was heartbreaking for someone who so carefully cultivates a well-stocked food supply, it was nice to start over fresh. I told myself the same thing when my hard drive broke...physically broke...about a year ago. Denial IS just a river in Egypt!

View at http://tinyurl.com/Oct2011Menu or email for original Word document


October 2011
1- Jean @ gig (leftovers for Mandy)
2- Chili dogs* ('Skins game)
3- Linguini & Pesto
4- Popcorn Chicken Salad
5- Baked Chicken
6- Bulgogi Beef
7- Pizza
8- Baked Ziti*
9- BBQ Chicken
10- Falafel*
11- Chicken Makhani*
12- Beef Stroganoff*
13- Fire Tacos
14- Jean @ gig (leftovers for Mandy)
15- Chicken Cordon Bleu
16- Buffalo Chicken Lasagna* ('Skins game)
17- Popcorn Chicken Salad
18- Chili & Noodles*
19- Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole
20- Black-eyed Peas & Brown Rice
21- Pumpkin & Squash Soup
22- Cube Steak
23- Pizza ('Skins game)
24- Baked Beans & Cornbread*
25- Apricot Chicken*
26-Jean @ gig (leftovers for Mandy)
27- Spaghetti & Meatballs
28- Leftovers
29- Pizza Soup*
30- Baked Potato Soup*
31- Mummy Dogs & Avocado Chipotle Soup*

* = Crock Pot recipe; can be found on the CrockPot365 Blog

Happy Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment