{Top Ten Tuesday}

I might typically choose a Top Ten more closely related to our homestead, but given recent events, I thought you might enjoy a wedding-related post (more pics than this are forthcoming, I promise!!). Enjoy!

Top Ten Favorite Moments From Our Wedding

10. The adorable (and delicious!) cake, copied from an 'Ace of Cakes' design
Chocolate mousse & carrot cake, covered in hazelnut buttercream

9. That stunner of a dress
Not-so-casual dress for our oh-so-casual nuptials :)

8. Dancing with my honey
First dance - 'French Fries and Gravy' by Justin Trawick

7. The touching toasts
Matron-of-Honor Laine Sime gives a heartfelt toast

6. Our day, our way (full of love & silliness!)
Cake cutting?

5. Family
Jean shares a special moment with his grandfather

4. Great music
Ken Francis Wenzel - Crosskentucky

3. Daisies, daisies everywhere!!
Mom and I spent hours collecting flowers, the florist provided even more daisies, and the giant wooden daisy that Jean made for me even made an appearance on the side of the barn.

2. THE video
Jean surprised me with the most touching video greeting of friend from the UK and Ireland who were unable to attend the wedding. I didn't want to 'ugly cry'. So much for that :)

1. Marrying my best friend!


3 comments:

  1. I love the pictures ! Thank you for sharing. I followed you here from the Homestead group.

    Come by my blog home sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for coming over for a visit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your wedding looks amazing! What a beautiful couple you are ...

    ReplyDelete