[#FirstWorldProblems}


I dug this little guy out of our garden yesterday. I'm no gardener, so I'm not sure if he's a leftover from last year, or perhaps a late bloomer this year. The unseasonably warmer weather of the last few days got me thinking about our garden this year. We enjoyed last year's garden so much, and we'd love to plant another, but at the same time we're hoping to move this year, and we'd hate to put all the work into a garden, only to abandon it before the harvest. Now that's a #FirstWorldProblem if I ever heard one :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh, your pictures makes me anxious for gardening. We have about 1/2 acre garden, normally (5 in the family at home now). We are going to add over a 1/2 acre of sweet corn to sell this year in addition to our garden. We can't start planting until mid-March in our area, and only the root vegetables and cold weather crops. We can get frost until mid-May.

    Have a great day.

    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could always do a container garden. That way you can just load up your garden in the moving truck and take it with you!

    ReplyDelete