Week in Review: March 25

Two posts in 24 hours?  Wild, I know.  This productivity stuff is pretty cool.  Check it out!

Weekly Goals (week of March 18)
* Complete 2x honeymoon scrapbook pages I never made it out to Scrapbooks Plus this week
* Work out 3x Nope...only twice
* Start April menu  
* 3 Acts of Service for Jean
* Clean out plastic drawers in bathroom
* Complete all daily Lenten Bible Readings (via YouVersion)
* Finish Janice & Kevin's baby booties, and finish (start!) a scarf for the NSA Live Auction in July.  Once again, I completed a LOT of knitting, but not the projects I set out to do!
* Deep clean both the kitchen and bathroom floors Jean read last week's post and returned my mop :)
* Bake treats for lunches/desserts


The first of my 2012 Resolutions is complete; I've knit my first sock! 
Now I just need to muster up the motivation to knit its mate. . .



Lenten Changes (things I'm refocusing during the Lenten season)
* Complete all daily Lenten Bible Readings (via YouVersion) on time
* No snacking! 3 modest meals a deal with nothing solid in between. Also, no meat on Fridays.   I accidentally sprinkled bacon on our salad at dinner.  Oops.
* Actively speak Jean's 'Love Languages' (Physical Touch & Acts of Service) more often and more effectively


2012 Resolutions & Goals (the 'big-ticket' items I/we would like to accomplish this year)
* Buy a home 
* Move to my parents' town (hopefully we can kill two birds with one stone for #1 & 2!)
* Conceive our first child
* Scrapbook our wedding
* Scrapbook our honeymoon 
* Learn to crochet
* Learn to knit socks Yee-haw, what's up?!


Weekly Goals (week of March 25)
We are headed out of town for my birthday this weekend, so the list is a little short.  It's a hard life :)
* Make a trip to Scrapbooks Plus
* Work out 2x 
* Work on April menu  
* 3 Acts of Service for Jean
* Complete all daily Lenten Bible Readings (via YouVersion)
* Finish Janice & Kevin's baby booties and pullover baby sweater, finish (start!) a scarf for the NSA Live Auction in July, start the sock's mate.
* Prepare food/treats to take out of town with us

No comments:

Post a Comment